Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Perfect Weather + Restless Boys = P A R K

We stopped at the park in the Spangler's new neighborhood after picking up Mason from their house. It was the perfect size for him to run off his after school energy and for Carter to follow along like he's been at school all day, too.

Carter is having an issue with the word "stupid." He can't quit saying it. Unfortunately, his favorite movie, Game Plan, has this toddler curse word in it a few times. And the other favorite movie at our house, The Little Rascals, has "suck" and "bite me." Ugghh...why do they have to put those words in kids movies?!? We may have to stick to the black and white Little Rascals movies to avoid modern day foul language.

1 comment:

Tisha said...

bree likes the word stupid too. I told her she could say it when she's older when she was 2. On her birthday this year I told yay your 3 your a big girl now. To which she replied. I bigger I can say stupid now!!!! They are too smart!!