Monday, June 30, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane...Literally

I'm trying to become a jogger...no snickering from those of you who know the extent of my athletic abilities. Anyway, while I'm staying at my parents' house, my walking/jogging trails are the streets from my past (somehow the phrase "streets from my past" sounds darker than it's supposed to...) Every house I go by is a house with a story - a friend lived there, I babysat for someone there, I had a crush on someone there, knew juicy gossip about someone there. Of course, now all of those people have moved, but it still seems like someone I know might come walking out at any minute. Kind of fun. Kind of sad.

I went shopping at the one clothing store in town and found matching shirts for the boys to wear. I want to take a picture of them dressed alike just once, and it won't be long before Mason is too old to let me do it. Poor Carter has some kind of rash on his cheeks, though, so I'll have to wait a few days and see if that goes away. In fact, I have my doubts that the matchey-matchey photo shoot will ever actually happen, but we'll see...

2 comments:

MLT said...

Did you pass my house on Marcy? I have a great program for first time joggers. We'll chat soon!

Mrs. Trent said...

Hey there! Yes - I passed your house. I was wishing I could ring the doorbell and watch a movie with you :) You really must share your jogging program - I need help! Hope you're doing well. I emailed you, but I may have an old address. Get back with me when you have time - I'm dying to catch up! Angela