Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wii Crazy

We've been at Gigi and Grandad's house since Friday, and we're having a great time. When we drove into town, Mason wrinkled up his nose and gasped for air. "What is that smell? Carter, hold your breath so you don't breathe it in!" I hated to have to tell him that that's just the way Borger smells. You get used to it after awhile.

The big thing around the Hanna house is the Wii. Mason has wanted one for weeks, and my parents have one (actually, they're obsessed with it). The whole family came over last night to play baseball, bowling, and various Wii Fit balance games. I really wish I had a video of my dad swinging his hips like a madman for the hula hoop game. Maybe I can get him to do it again for YouTube.

I had grand plans for finishing huge sections of my ebook and completing multiple chapters of my novel, but so far I've only written a few hundred words. It's that darn Wii! I think I'm going to have to find a place to get away and concentrate - the little, old library, perhaps? I'll try that tomorrow.

No comments: