Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I Love My DVR

I'm getting closer to joining the 21st century - I still don't have an MP3 player, but I DO have a DVR and I LOVE it! I've recorded hours and hours of Dora, Curious George, and their other cartoon friends. Not that I let my kids watch hours of TV every day, but there are many times, especially weekends, when they want to watch something and nothing is on. DVR to the rescue! Okay, so I also record Days of Our Lives so I can watch it during nap time. And Mason reminds me every day that I need to record the space shuttle launch later this month. He'll watch that a thousand times!

I read Karen Kingsbury's A Thousand Tomorrows in one day yesterday. It wasn't her best work, but it was short, and I had to find out what happened to poor Ali, the barrel racer with cystic fibrosis. I started reading the other book I checked out but quickly realized that I had already read it. I really want to read the newest book by my all time favorite author, Maeve Binchy, but I'll have to buy that one if I want it anytime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just Beyond the Clouds is #13 on the New York Times Bestsellers List!