Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Web Favorites

  • Bible.com - Easiest search engine to find that one verse you can't quite remember

  • familyfun.com - TONS of fabulous ideas for every aspect of life with kids

  • realsimple.com - Greatest magazine on earth has every article online one month after publication...organizing tips + decorating ideas + recipes = invaluable resource

  • allrecipes.com - LOVE the ingredient search for when I need to use up some random ingredient in the fridge; also love the ratings and comments by people who have already made the recipe

  • 30daygourmet.com - Not the best web setup, but the recipes are freezer-friendly so I can make 2 meals at once and save one for a lazy-day-dinner
  • froogle.com - I never make a big purchase without checking this site to compare prices. You can find the same item at 10 different stores with 10 different prices.

  • citywrites.com - Unique, hand-written and drawn cards by my talented, entreprenurial friend, KJ

  • leportraits.com - Another entreprenurial friend who turned her photography talent into a business

  • cafepress.com/LittleLinguist - My small Cafe Press store selling t-shirts, bags, etc. with my foreign language designs (mostly French)

  • cafepress.com/newlittleone - My friend Emily's huge Cafe Press store with all kinds of designs for weddings, kids, maternity, friends, sisters, etc. She is the Cafe Press master!

  • smilebox.com - My favorite e-card site with slideshow style cards for every occasion. It's super easy to add photos, video clips, and music to really cute pre-made backgrounds.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After seeing this list with your entreprenurial friends, it looks like we should all put our heads/skills together and get rich!!! - Emily