Saturday, August 11, 2007

Melmo

Fun 'mom' moment yesterday: Mason bought Carter an Elmo stuffed animal at a garage sale in our neighborhood. It was 50 cents, and Carter LOVED it from the moment he saw it. He said "Melmo, Melmo..." over and over, but I wasn't planning to buy it (small house...too much stuff already). Mason really thought Carter needed to have it, though, so he offered to buy it with his money. I should point out that his money has been burning a hole in his pocket for weeks, and he's offered to buy several other things at times. But still, it was sweet!

This morning, on our 'stroller-cise' walk/jog, we passed the house where we bought Elmo. Carter pointed and said "Melmo,Melmo..." I think he might be a genius. (Notice the casual reference to my 7:00 am workout - I decided to quit making excuses and start making changes!)

No comments: