Sunday, November 6, 2011

Our First Earthquake

We've had two earthquakes in Oklahoma in the past few days. Everyone in our family slept through the first one, which was at about 2:30 a.m. on Saturday. But Jas and I felt the second one last night at about 11:00 p.m. I don't think I would've known what was going on if there hadn't been a quake earlier that day. The walls swayed, there were rattling noises, and I felt a little motion sick. It was very weird!!

For the first time in my life, I have some decisions to make. I have to decide what our family earthquake emergency plan is (after I figure out what the heck you're supposed to do during an earthquake). I have to decide how much earthquake insurance to add to our homeowners policy. And should I add "first earthquake" to the boys' baby books?

No comments: