Sunday, July 31, 2011

What a Week!

















We started Jas's vacation week with a road trip to Gigi and Grandad's house in the Texas Panhandle. It was HOT and DRY, but we had a really good time. We celebrated Mason's ninth birthday with cake, ice cream, and a new Flip camera. Jas and I also celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. After all the trials we've been through with our marriage over the past couple of years, we no longer take anniversaries for granted. God is still in the miracle business, and He gets the glory for holding us together "in good times and bad." Our anniversary outing was at the Hudspeth House bed and breakfast in Canyon. I think I liked the Texas musical better than Jas did, but we both loved the breathtaking views of Palo Duro Canyon. After all of that, we came home to prepare for Mason's tonsillectomy. He did great, and is now on his third day of recovery. It's been a very full week! The only regret I have, now that I'm looking at the pictures, is that I neglected to put self-tanning lotion on my legs. Those are some seriously white legs! Oh well.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun (the trip part, not the surgery part)! Love the pics! Get with me and let's go to the pool and work on our leg pigment. My tan seriously faded this week. :( -Emily