Friday, May 1, 2009

A Picture's Worth 1000 Words




Here's what I see when I look at these 2 pictures I took on Monday:
1. The sun does shine sometimes in our backyard (couldn't tell it today).
2. Girls eat much slower than boys. (check out their napkins)
3. I need to do a better job of teaching Mason to put his shirt on the right way.
4. I LOVE having a patio table on the deck. (when it's not monsoon season).
5. M and C love playing with their "sisters" Kaylee and Destiny in the backyard.
6. Mason carried his Gideon Bible EVERYWHERE the day after he accepted Christ as his savior. (see it on the table?)
7.They were all playing "boat" on the deck, but Mason was a pirate, Carter was a shark, Kaylee was Nemo, and Destiny was a mermaid. The Nemo and Mermaid version of the "boat" game didn't really mix with the pirate and shark version. The pirate and the shark had to sit in time out several times for attacking Nemo and the mermaid.

No comments: