Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quirky, Rainy, Awesome Easter Sunday

Today I..
..woke up early, but not early enough.
..ironed Easter clothes because I forgot to do it last night.
..made muffins so my family wouldn't have to eat cereal on Easter.
..watched Carter tear into his Easter basket.
..left the kids with Jas to go sing with the choir in the 8:00 service.
..was late to the 8:00 service and didn't sing with the choir.
..LOVED sitting in the service alone with no distractions.
..got a call from Jas saying the Trailblazer tire was flat.
..went to Sunday school (alone) and met a super nice girl who was visiting.
..sang with the choir in the 10:45 service.
..shook like a leaf all the way through my solo (why do I do that?!?).
..LOVED sitting with my friend Christina during the second service.
..fought the urge to lean over and whisper the endings to Pastor Steven's stories.
..picked up Jas and the kids in the car with 4 good tires.
..met the McAbee family for lunch, where our party of 11 waited for an hour to be seated.
..thoroughly enjoyed the fellowship while we waited.
..came home and crashed on the couch...really tired...and really happy :)

"...I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10

No comments: