Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Facts of Life

Ya' take the good ya' take the bad, ya' take 'em both and there ya' have the facts of life...the facts of life...

It's my theme song for the evening. I can't explain why...it just is.

In my last post I was complaining about a lot of things that have now been resolved. Funny how I can be so frazzled one day and wondering what the big deal was the next day. Carter's ear infection is gone. We found a great car to buy. And we have a new fish named Max to replace our beloved Binky, who went on to the great lake in the sky. I think he may have died of complications due to fishy obesity. We fed him at least twice a day, and our new beta fish instruction page says to feed him no more than two or three times a week. Oops!

Speaking of fish, check out Carter with his new "Nemo" that Gigi and Grandad bought him at the aquarium. Notice how he takes off running as soon as I tell him to say cheese. It's one of his new, three-year-old personality quirks.

No comments: