Sunday, March 22, 2009

Movie Date


Gigi and Grandad came to town this weekend, much to Mason and Carter's delight. They took a trip to the aquarium and had a movie night at home while Jas and I went on our once-a-quarter date night. We ate at Outback ....again... where Jas made sure his seat was facing the basketball game on TV...no comment. And then we went to see Knowing. Very creepy, very weird, but somehow very good. It was a well written science fiction/fantasy/action plot that kept me on the edge of my seat...literally. I started getting suspicious of other movie-goers who walked up the stairs and sat behind me. Even Jas kept glancing back at a guy who walked by us with a hood over his head. The eerie whispering voices coming out of the surround-sound speakers were a little disturbing. I'm not usually a fan of science fiction or movies that end with (spoiler alert) some sort of space aliens, but this movie was very well done...in my opinion.

No comments: