Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beauty from Ashes







The boys and I traveled to Borger for Gran Hanna's funeral and just got back yesterday. It always amazes me how God can take a sad day and turn it into a blessing. It's hard to say good bye, but it's good to see loved ones that we never get to see. Carter couldn't get enough of his Grandad, and he was not too happy when Grandad paid attention to Baby Isaac. I got to spend some quality time with Isaac -what a sweet little guy! Mason made fast friends with Grandad's super cool cousin, Priscilla, also known as Ooh Hoo. It's a good thing she has grandkids because she was our housemate for 3 days. Anyone who's not used to kids would probably opt for a hotel room instead. I have pictures to post...just as soon as I find my camera...

1 comment:

MLT said...

Angela! I had no idea about your grandmother...such wonderful memories from my tenure at Hilltop! Thinking of you and your family...didn't we go to your grandparent's 50th anniversary party at the bank?