Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Potty Boot Camp

Today is Carter's first full day in underwear - or at least that's the plan. Of course, that means I have to stop what I'm doing every 30 minutes or so to take the little munchkin to the potty. We tried underwear for a few hours on Monday, and we went through 4 pairs. Should be an interesting day!

Totally Unrelated Side Note: I'm intrigued by a new show I happened to run across today. It's called The Doctors, and it looks like it might be the best thing since WebMD. I'm an avid self-diagnostician, so I'll be recording this show to watch after the kids go to bed.

Boot Camp Update: No accidents! He even stayed dry when I put a pull-up on him to go to the mall (I'm not THAT brave). The only problem is that he's still waiting for his naptime pull-up to go poo. I even made up a cute little song - and he sang the song with me - but still no poo on the potty. Here's the song: (To the tune of "If You're Happy and You Know It)

Going poo poo on the potty i-is fun,
Going poo poo on the potty i-is fun,
'Cause we get to wear our un-der-wear,
Going poo poo on the potty i-is fun!

No comments: