Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Want That!


Carter's asleep, and Jas and Mason are driving back from Norman. So what do I decide to do with my "free time" (Not actually free when there's so much writing and housework to do, but a girl's gotta' rest...and it is Sunday, after all!) I made a delicious lunch of Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry, sat down on the couch to flip channels, and stopped on an infomercial for a mini-grill thing that makes all kinds of yummy-looking food. In five minutes, the show's host made at least ten different meals, snacks, and desserts. At the risk of sounding like my kids - I want that! If anybody is still looking for a Christmas present for me, get me the GTXpress 101. (I promise not to put it under the counter and forget about it like I do with most of my other kitchen gadgets.)

1 comment:

Ms. B said...

I have seen that infomercial several times - usually when I am hungry. However, it would go in the cabinet with every ither kitchen gadget I do not use.