Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Great Outdoors







Mason, Carter, and I have been taking advantage of the warm weather in the afternoons by playing outside. Our new house has a two-level deck that Mason calls the "boat deck." Mason and Carter think of all kinds of adventures to pursue - playing football (Mason's made-up rules, of course), hitting things (anything but a ball) off of the teeball tee, making teepees out of sticks, digging holes (Mason says they're fire pits - whatever that means). I even found my own workout routine that I an do while they're playing. It involves jogging laps around the yard (front and back), and step aerobics on the steps of the deck. Okay - I only did that one day. The rest of the days I sat in one of the patio chairs, working on my computer.

Check out Carter's new Mater shoes. He can put them on by himself (which is why I bought them), and he's very proud of his "race car shoes." And they're fleece-lined, so he can wear them all winter.

No comments: