Friday, August 29, 2008

President of Procrastinator's Anonymous


I have an entire house to pack, 5 pages about real estate to write, 8 templates of daycare forms to create, and a list of keywords about bridesmaids' gifts to research and turn into a fun, creative, original article. What am I doing instead? Well, I decided this was a good time to join Facebook and catch up with everyone I went to high school and college with. I really need to work on my time management skills.

Isn't Carter cute in his "packpack?" He started Mother's Day Out this week and absolutely loves it. He insisted on having a backpack like the big kids. We couldn't find a Diego one like he wanted, and he wasn't going to have anything to do with the Cars backpacks we found in every store. Luckily, he was happy with Handy Manny, the only other choice at Kohl's.

Totally unrelated side note: Jan Brady (Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!) is on Days now. I recognized her immediately, but her character name doesn't fit at all. Dora. Who names a 40-something, blond lady Dora? The writers obviously don't have small children, because every mother of preschoolers knows that Dora is a Hispanic child with short, dark hair and a huge head.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Totally cracking up at Jan Brady being a Dora now. I agree, what were they thinking?!?

Your son looks adorable with his little backpack heading off to MDO. :)