Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Seriously Busy

I'm having one of those weeks when it's just not humanly possible to get everything done in one 24-hour period that needs to be done. If I didn't have to sleep, and if businesses were all open at midnight, I might come closer to meeting my daily goals.
  • Busy Situation #1 - We're selling our house For Sale by Owner. It probably would've been a good idea to get it ready to sell before we listed, but I like to make things as stressful as possible for myself. It took me an hour just to get the kitchen clean enough to take pictures. I have to finish painting before I can take pictures of the master bedroom and backyard.

  • Busy Situation #2 - I've decided to apply for part-time preschool or Mother's Day Out jobs that will allow me to take Carter with me. The idea is to work in the morning and write in the afternoon - we'll see if that actually works...

  • Busy Situation #3 - Carter has decided it's time to potty train. He runs around without a diaper and says, "Mommy, pee-pee!" every ten minutes. It's pretty much impossible to get any writing done when he's awake because I spend half my day in the bathroom, watching him sit on the potty. I tried taking my laptop to the bathroom to work while I sit on the edge of the bathtub...much better in theory than in reality.







3 comments:

Dawn said...

The pictures of your kitchen and dining room are so pretty. I wish you the best selling your house!

Are you buying here locally when it sells?

Anonymous said...

Angela, your house looks beautiful! Honey, don't get under so much stress that you get sick! You may need to let some things just go by the wayside. Love you!

Unknown said...

Wow - good luck with all of that! I think I need a nap after reading that ;)