Friday, June 13, 2008

Today I...

... finished the first section of an e-book for a client (payday - yay!).
... learned the difference between a corporation and an LLC (e-book research).
... walked/jogged/ran laps around the playground while Mason and Carter played (I figure 40 laps is about a mile - purely a guesstimate).
... came home and ate chocolate to cancel out any positive effects of the exercise.
... purposely ignored my messy/dirty/needs-to-be-painted house, telling myself I'll straighten/clean/paint while Mason is in Norman next week.
... spent too much at Target (will be taking back the baby doll top that should only be worn by flat-chested girls, unlike myself).
... bought Jas an unlikely Father's Day gift (but it is something he needs).
... bought a knee brace so I can walk without limping (I'm getting old!).
... made a scrumptious cod and asparagus dish with fresh bruschetta topping.
... looked at my friend Leslie's blog and portrait studio site (that girl is good - the picture of the new baby in between the older brother and sister made me cry - it's a must-see).
... thanked God for a wonderful (not perfect) life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, you are so sweet! Thanks :)

And I do the "cancel out any positive effects of the exercise" all the time. WHY?? I will go to the Y, come home and eat a couple of cookies while justifying it that I burned those calories before I ate them...who needs to lose, right? Let's just stay where we are! ARG!