Friday, June 6, 2008

This is why...


...you never leave a toddler alone in a room with a laptop. He may look like he's just watching TV, but he's not. He's secretly plotting to rip all the keys off of the keyboard and scatter the tiny plastic components all over the shag rug. Don't let his innocent looking face fool you. He is walking destruction.


FYI - There are two interlocking plastic pieces underneath each and every key on the board. Finding them all was like looking for 20-30 clear contact lenses - in a shag rug. Proof of the power of prayer (yes, I was praying for my computer): I found them all, figured out how they go together, and put every single key back on. Now that's a miracle!

2 comments:

Ms. B said...

FYI - high school students will do that in a computer lab if you don't watch them constantly:)

Unknown said...

Oh Dear! I gasped when I saw the pic. So glad it was fixable. YIKES!