Sunday, March 16, 2008

Has it just been a week?!?






















We are in Norman this morning, preparing to leave for home in a few hours. I can't believe that it was just one week ago that we were headed toward Dallas for open heart surgery. Mason is so active that I almost forget how helpless he looked in his hospital bed a few days ago. There has never been a little boy so covered in prayer, and we can't thank everyone enough for that. I've had a peace about this surgery from the beginning, but I never could have imagined he would do so well. Thank you, Lord, for being with us through this and helping Mason recover so quickly!

4 comments:

Tisha said...

Glad to here all went well and you are almost home.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

oh, hooray!
he looks terrific.
so proud of you all.
love,
kj

Mimi said...

Grandpa and Mimi sure miss you all! I'm ready for another train ride, Mason. All Aboard!

Let's go again soon and we can take Carter this time. The Fort Worth Zoo is supposed to be a good one. Maybe you can see some pretty girls. :)

We love you all so, so, so much!