Saturday, March 22, 2008

Carter's Return

My baby's back home - sort of. We're in Norman again this weekend for Kathi and Randall's 30th wedding anniversary, but Carter is with us this time. We met Gigi and Grandad outside of OKC to pick him up. When he saw me, he ran to me and gave me the biggest, sweetest hug. I missed him so much! I didn't really miss his fits, but they come with the package, so...

Mason is having a great time showing all the relatives his "zipper" (surgery incision). He's so much more energetic now. He's also testing the limits a little in the discipline area, but I think that will get better when he goes back to school and really gets back into his routine.

I have yet another business idea that popped into my head this morning. I've had a plethora (Three Amigos reference) of ideas over the years, but haven't acted on most of them. I come by that naturally - my mom always has bright ideas that she doesn't follow through with. She swears she invented Pull-Ups in the 80s, and someone stole her idea. Anyway, I'm excited enough about this one to start working on it, but I may be too busy with freelance writing to do much with it for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angela, I have no idea if I'm doing this correctly, this is the very first blog I've ever even seen. You're wonderful mom sent me this link. I read back a few months and I've laughed and cried with you. My 3 kids are all teenagers now, but you remind me of what I miss about little people. Your love and trust in our Lord is remarkable and you inspire me. My prayers have been with your family through this trying time and I will continue to pray for you all.