Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Blog Catch-Up

Wow! I haven't posted in a long time. Actually, I'm so busy writing for other people's blogs and websites that I don't have time to even think about my own. Even as we speak, I'm behind on a writing project or two. I'm going to have to master the time-management part of freelance writing one of these days.

The secretary for the cardiothorasic surgeon in Dallas finally called yesterday. We scheduled Mason's valve repair surgery for Tuesday, March 11. He'll be in the hospital for 5-7 days and then home recovering 1-2 weeks. I'll just be glad when it's all over and he's back to normal.

Speaking of heart valve surgeries, we're praying for Collyn's dad, John, today as he has his aortic valve replaced.

Oh, and it's my birthday. Happy 34th bday to me! Maybe I'll treat myself to a much needed haircut today. I keep forgetting to make an appointment, and it's been months since I got it cut. I like to call it the 'homeless-chic' look. It's not pretty, but it's easy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I just said a prayer for Mr K - thanks for letting us know. And will continue to pray for Mason.