Monday, February 25, 2008

Evangelism 101

Apparently the Mormons have a new witnessing technique to increase conversion rates of the 28-35 year old female demographic. Flattery. The friendly kid in the black suit that came to my door this weekend asked me if my mom or dad was home. He was serious - and very embarrassed when I burst into giddy laughter, thanking him profusely. I would have hugged him, but I think that's a mortal sin for Mormons. I wouldn't want to keep him out of Heaven accidentally.

I'm trying really hard to not forget Carter's birthday on Wednesday. I have SO much to think about in between now and then, and I'm afraid I'll forget to make the muffins for his breakfast party. I have 6 daycare kids for breakfast Wednesday morning - automatic party! We're also having a family pizza party in Norman on our way to Dallas, but I thought I should at least do something for the poor kid on his actual birthday. I can't believe he's going to be 2. He's such a little sweetie pie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

accidentally keep him out of heaven.
you're killing me with this stuff.
you are too funny.
don't forget C's bday! :)