Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You have to be super sleepy...


...to fall asleep on the wood floor with the nebulizer running and Stuart Little turned up extra loud to compensate for the nebulizer.


Mason is at school today. He still coughs some, but it's a lot better. I wrote a long, rambling note to his teacher explaining his current health situation and asking her (without sounding too pathetic) to please call me if he gets worse. My anxiousness is payback for every time I rolled my eyes at the notes of worried, overprotective parents when I was a teacher. I've turned into one of them. Oh well...at least I'm not the parent who defends their child in the face of obvious guilt (yet :-).


p.s. I did spell check on this post, and got 'Belize' as a suggestion to replace nebulizer ??

No comments: