Monday, November 12, 2007

Holiday Mood


Okay, it's far enough into November that I can let myself get excited about the holidays (even though we have the AC on today because it's a humid 75 degrees outside). I'm posting pictures of the table I decorated for the Ladies Gala because it helps set a Thanksgiving mood. If I didn't have small children around 24/7, I would set my own table this way and leave it until December. Someday I'm going to be fancy - when Carter quits dragging the hairdryer into the kitchen every day and bouncing my decorative pumpkin like a basketball.

Mason is staying home from school today because his asthma is still making him cough almost constantly. I took him to the children's urgent care center on Saturday because he had a fever and was coughing nonstop, even with breathing treatments all day long. They gave him a liquid steroid to take, in addition to the inhaled cortisteroid that he takes every day with his nebulizer, but it doesn't seem to be helping. He takes it for three more days, so hopefully it will help at some point this week.

1 comment:

Ms. B said...

Beautiful table - you are so fancy:) Sorry I didn't call you yesterday, but my voice box was bothering me. - Becky