Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Funeral

I don't usually feel ridiculous for crying at a funeral, but this is just silly. I found myself crying while watching John Black's funeral on Days of our Lives. Especially dumb since this isn't the first time he's died. He's never had an actual funeral, though, so I'm guessing the actor is really leaving this time. He was never my favorite actor on the show - too over-dramatic (even for a soap opera). I'm getting up to do dishes before I totally lose touch with reality and feel the urge to send Marlena a sympathy card.

1 comment:

Ms. B said...

Oh my goodness - you knew I would have to comment about this. The actor is leaving the show so I think this funeral was for real. I personally can't wait for the 3rd Roman (after the John Black Roman and the original Roman who came back as a psycho psychiatrist)and Marlena to get back together. You must call me this weekend so we can discuss Salem:)