Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kids!

When Mason got home from school today he asked, "Mom, is today the last day of school?" I tried to break it to him nicely that it's only the 6th day of about 180.

I overheard a mom at the Just Between Friends consignment sale telling her son, "Honey, that's what shopping is. You have to look at everything." I was thankful that Wanda was able to keep my kids at home for the sale, or I would have been having the same exasperated conversation. Another funny thing about that sale - it comes along twice a year, and I see the same 5 or 6 people at about every other sale. It's people that I used to know pretty well, but haven't seen anywhere else in years. I have to admit there is one I actually avoid when I see her coming. I KNOW it's not nice, but it's the truth!

No comments: