Friday, August 24, 2007

Couch Potato Baby


Carter loves TV. He always has, which is so weird to me because Mason never cared about it at all until he was three or four. Carter would turn his head to see the screen when he was a tiny baby. When he turned one, he started pointing to the characters and talking to them with the cutest little excited voice. Now he's reached a new TV watching step at one and a half. Today he pointed to the TV and pulled my hand to go change the channel. He kept saying one word over and over, and I finally figured out it was 'Barney.' Yes, I've raised a Barney fan. I am NOT, I repeat NOT, having a Barney birthday party or buying him Barney shoes - just for the record. It is kind of cute that he has a favorite TV show, though. I'll have to buy him his own little remote to hold on the couch while he watches Barney and Baby Bop.


He looks so cute at the 'big kid' table with the girls.

No comments: