Friday, August 3, 2007

Binky Quest

My life has become defined by some odd rituals - like the never ending search for binkies that really may drive me crazy before Carter outgrows them. I buy them by the case, and he loses them by the truckload. I either have 5 readily available, or I can't find one to save my life.

I took the boys to the mall last night for the first time in months. I didn't have any money to spend, but the Japanese food place at the food court sounded good (NOT on my WWSPD diet, but I did get steamed rice instead of fried - and a water instead of pop). It was fun, even though Mason was toying with the idea of being a brat when we first got there. We ate and played at the playland, and then topped it off with ice cream at the end. We even ended up with a pair of jeans for Mason - on sale at Children's Place. Side note: the clothes at CP and A&F look like they're the same size - especially the girls' tops. Hmmmmm....

No comments: