Thursday, July 19, 2007

WWSPD

I've never worried much about my weight - I just try to eat a moderate amount and not be a couch potato. Regular exercise has been difficult to fit into my life the past few years, so I've pretty much dropped it altogether. I have noticed my clothes don't fit quite as well as they used to, but I like to blame that on the dryer. Then one day a few weeks ago, I had to go to the doctor for a sinus infection. When they made me step on the scale, I was SHOCKED at the number. I've gained a good 20 pounds since I quit nursing Carter. SO now, for the first ever, I'm working on getting back to the smaller version of me.

I have a 2 part plan so far:
1. Exercise videos during Carter's nap or after the kids go to bed
2. The WWSPD theory of eating habits - What Would Skinny People Do

We'll see how it works!

No comments: