Friday, July 20, 2007

My Top 10

  1. Mason has been sick in bed for a couple of days - poor little guy. He's actually starting to feel better now. But it's amazing how much time I've had to catch up on stuff while he's been sleeping - especially during Carter's nap. I've also had time to think 'deep thoughts.' I came up with a list of things I want to do before I die. Here they are:

    10. Spend a day with Angelina and Brad - they fascinate me!
    9. Work up the nerve to go to the super cool sushi restaurant at Riverwalk crossing - Tsunami
    8. Start playing tennis again - teach my kids to play
    7. Get a bigger house and all new furniture (not all at once)
    6. Catch up with friends I haven't seen in a long time - too many to mention by name
    5. Be a public speaker - Christian women's groups
    4. Go on family vacations to Niagra Falls, New York, D.C.
    3. Take my kids on at least one mission trip in a foreign country
    2. Take a romantic trip to the Greek Isles with my husband
    1. Publish my book(s)

1 comment:

michelle said...

not sure if we are supposed to leave comments but ...

I can totally related to the tornado dreams and the child in danger dream. When I was pregnant with all three kids - I had dreams that I left one of them behind or that someone had taken them. You get that heavy anxious feeling in your stomache and I would wake in a complete panic.

I have also dreamed that we have been on our way somewhere and gotten lost and then I couldnt get us back where we were supposed to be.

I wonder if this dream pattern is typical for us moms. We actually had a conversation about this at work one day and all the girls I work with have them too.