Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Is it Monday?

Summer is here, and that means I never know what day it is. It totally feels like Monday today - maybe because all last week was on big blur of sickness. We all had a turn with the stomach flu - mine was the worst by far. I haven't been really sick since I had kids. It turns out that kids still expect to be dressed, fed, and taken care of when Mom is deathly ill. Hopefully they'll be old enough to take care of themselves the next time I'm that miserable :-).

We're working on getting into summer routine that includes fun things like free swimming, free movies, library summer program and the park (both free), and other free things. Gas is so high, we'll have to take out a loan to drive to all these places - especially the zoo (sort of free - after paid membership). I'm excited!! I just wish someone would come clean my house for free while we're out on the town. I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: