Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Stomach Bug Fun

I thought I'd start on a positive note - we had a great weekend with Gigi and Grandad! Mason loved getting to swim at the hotel AND spend the night there one night. Carter loved bringing books to Gigi and Grandad for them to read to him. He's such a little book worm!

Now - back to reality. Both boys had some sort of stomach thing today and lost their breakfast, lunch, snacks, etc. several times throughout the day. I could go into graphic detail, but let's just say that the hall bathroom is NOW the cleanest bathroom on the planet - now that I've scrubbed every inch on my hands and knees (including the door, wall, cabinets, bathtub, magazine basket - tossed the magazines). That bathroom needed a good, old-fashioned scrub down anyway. Tomorrow is another day - hopefully a healthier, cleaner one.

No comments: