Monday, June 25, 2007

Home Again





I love going on vacation, but it's always so nice to come home. We had so much fun, and I found a new career. I want to be a magician's assistant for the Kirby Van Birch show. Of course, I have to lose 30 pounds and learn how to dance first - I'll work on that this summer.


When we got home, we immediately started on another adventure. Jas decided to see if Mason would go for a pool for his birthday instead of a dog. He's wanted a dog for months and hasn't budged with any other substitutes we've offered, so I was shocked when he went for it. They went to Academy right away and bought an above ground 4' deep pool. It does NOT take 30 minutes to install like the box claims, but it's still much less trouble than a dog would be over the next however many years. Dad had to go back to work, so it's up to Mom to finish the job today - better get busy!

No comments: