Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nice Day

I don't know why anyone would have any other favorite season than spring. It's not too hot, not too cold - it's just right - like the porridge in the Three Bears story. Today was gorgeous! We went to the park, played in the backyard, had a great time remembering that there is life outside of our house. We get so cooped up in the winter - spring is freeing!

Mason is cracking me up these days with the things he says that are so grown up, but not quite in the right context. Tonight he was telling a story and threw in "in the meantime" just out of the blue. I can't remember the other things he's said - that's why I wanted to blog so I could remember these things, but I obviously need to write them down first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in the meantime, keep the stories coming!
it's fun to get to know your boys via these stories.
love, kj