Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things
















      • Mason's insightful 4-year-old observations (especially about God)
      • Seeing Mason learn and grow a little more every day (not fond of the smartie pants remarks he's developed lately, but that's for another list)

      • Carter's chubby little baby feet

      • Watching Carter's eyes close when I rock him at night

      • The Carter and Tinkerbell picture - classic!

      • Writing my novel - the characters are becoming like friends

      • Planning my next novel - it's going to be really good!!

      • Catching up with old friends via websites that help me waste lots of time (myspace, blog sites, etc.)

      • Planning fun summer activities - swimming day, free movie day, craft day, park day, vacations, etc.

      • The view outside my back door in the spring - trees look so much better with leaves!

      No comments: