Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pray for Oklahoma

I've lived in Tornado Alley my whole life - first in the Texas Panhandle and now in Oklahoma. Tornadoes are what we do in the spring. But yesterday's tornado in Moore was a different kind of storm. They're still digging through the rubble, looking for people. It's unimaginable and truly tragic. Here's my Facebook post from yesterday, our district's last day of school:
I was helping with the bus kids in the cafeteria after school, and for just a minute we thought we were in a tornado warning. I considered what would happen if I had to stay at my school during a tornado while my own children were in another location. Luckily, I didn't have to face that nightmare. My heart goes out to all of those who lived out that scenario today. Prayers for them.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As an added benefit, internet radio offers music at a better quality than
traditional radio. Unlike broadcast radio which is an
audio-only medium, Internet radio stations are free to offer
interactive programming and can include images, animation, and even video.

The banner ad may be placed on the same page
listeners go to when they want to listen to the station on-line.


Here is my page :: Internetradio

Anonymous said...

s better to use whole foods made from scratch for good health.
Avocados- Although not my favorite, are high in fats, the good
ones. That way, the actual process will end up being much less frustrating and, for the majority
of people, enjoyable.

Here is my site - visit the next page