Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Not About Me

I love it when I make myself do something that I don't want to do, and then it turns out to be a totally fulfilling experience. I've been avoiding Awanas at our church for over a year and was (honestly) not happy a few months ago when I got roped (guilted) into helping. It was a nightmare for a few weeks, but we kept going because Carter absolutely LOVES his Puggles class. He knows that Wednesday means Puggles, and he's not a happy camper if he misses. Long story short...I really like helping in Mason's Sparks class now. And I love seeing him get excited when he learns new Bible verses. Just goes to show how much God can accomplish in our hearts when we get out of the way and let His will take over.

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.





No comments: