Friday, November 14, 2008

In-Your-Face Evangelism

Mason came home from school yesterday and immediately got out a piece of paper and a pencil. He started asking me how to spell the words from John 3:16. So I obliged...F-O-R G-O-D S-O L-O-V-E-D....all the way to L-I-F-E. When he finished he asked for a piece of tape so he could make it into a scroll. "It's for Jasmine," he said. "It's her last warning." I'm not sure if he's witnessing to her or threatening her. Maybe it's time for a lesson about compassion before he gets sent to the principal's office for smacking around his classmates with scripture scrolls.

2 comments:

Ms. B said...

I love the way Mason thinks. Every thing you write about him makes me laugh.

Dawn said...

Okay, this is HILARIOUS!!! It's a good thing you've written it down somewhere to never forget!