Monday, September 29, 2008

Top 5 and Bottom 5

Best moments of the day:
  • Getting Mason to school on time despite a crazy morning
  • Carter wearing his fireman's helmet to take Mason to school
  • Getting my calendar, bills, writing schedule, and bookmarks organized
  • Having fun at a baby shower that I dreaded all day
  • Bedtime hugs from chubby little arms

"Not so best" moments of the day:

  • Running late again with my morning routine
  • Carter throwing his shoes and fireman's helmet at me on the way home from school (luckily he has really bad aim)
  • Getting behind on my writing by spending too much time organizing
  • Cleaning pencil marks off the wall (Carter) and attempting to tape my broken glasses back together (Carter)
  • Mason's drama/complaining/whining about being sent to his room (for throwing slices of bread at the top of the refrigerator, trying to knock down a toy that I had taken from him, for throwing it across the room, after I told him not to....there's more to the story, but my blog space is limited)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I was cracking up picturing him throwing bread to knock down a toy. That's pretty creative! LOL