Thursday, December 6, 2007

God'sGreenEarth

I've had a blog about everyday ways to improve the environment for about three weeks, and it's made me realize how out of the loop I am with technology. I just figured out a few months ago what a blog is, and I thought I was very hip. Ha! I don't understand the real blog world at all. I the terms they use in the FAQs are Greek to me - my simple little questions aren't even on the map. My questions are right up there with "How do you turn on the computer?" It has been an interesting challenge, though, and I think I'm learning as I go. The address is

www.godsgreenearth.wordpress.com

My last entry was about cutting down on junk mail - including my particularly devious plan to give credit card companies a taste of their own medicine. We'll see if it catches on!

No comments: