Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Super Toys


I get frustrated with toy stores and toy sections of department stores because the toys are all the same - Fisher Price and Hasbro mass productions. The specialty toy stores are neat, but overpriced. So I was thrilled today when I found the coolest toy catalog ever in my mailbox. Lilly's Kids. Never heard of it, but I'll be ordering all of Mason's Christmas gifts from them. There were some unique things I won't be ordering, too - like the plastic ice skating rink for your backyard - a snow painting kit - a blowup toboggan. How cool is that?!?! I will be ordering the bed tent and at least one of the 'space' theme toys. I can't wait!

Okay, I just looked at lillyskids.com and I'm even more excited! It's a division of Lillian Vernon - which explains the low prices. They have even more awesome Christmas gifts on the website - like the space shuttle bed tent in the picture. I was just going to get the sports one, but Mason will flip when he sees the space shuttle. I wonder if I can sneak in his room Christmas Eve and get it on his bed while he's sleeping so he wakes up in it. Christmas morning. He would LOVE that!!

1 comment:

Ms. B said...

I am getting Claire and Brandon's Christmas gifts from there as well:)