Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day of Firsts


Carter tried salsa for the first time yesterday - he liked it, but not as much as his brother liked it the first time he tried it. We'll see if he turns out to be as big of a chips and salsa fan as Mason someday.

Mason got back on his bike yesterday for the first time in about a year. He got it for his 4th birthday, fell of of it in the first 5 minutes and refused to ride it again. After supper last night, when I suggested we try his bike again, he agreed grudgingly. "This is a terrible day. I had to go to school, I had to get a breathing treatment, and now I have to ride my bike." I pray those kind of terrible days are the worst ones he ever has! Once we got our neighbor friends, the Ranfords, to help us air up the tires, Mason figured out that his bike is much easier to maneuver now that he's taller. He loved it and begged to ride longer when it was time to go inside.

No comments: