Wednesday, July 25, 2007

When it Rains, it POURS

A Few of my Least Favorite Things:
1. Stomach flu (especially the one that keeps coming back to my house)
2. Poopy diapers (the ones that come from the stomach flu)
3. Laundry (also goes with the flu - all moms will understand)
4. Transmission problems (that MAY cost $4000 at some point, but just $350 today)
5. Ruined vacation plans (thanks to all of the above)
6. Leaky toilets (couldn't have anything to do with the handle I replaced myself)
7. Rattling pipes (that no plumber seems to be able to help)
8. Lost jewelry (actually my wedding ring, but I'm sure it will turn up)

On the bright side, the flat tire I had fixed today (on the OTHER car) was free! And they didn't even make me pay for the poster Carter tore off of the wall or the fan that worked when we came in, but didn't when we left. Tomorrow is another day (hopefully a better one).

No comments: